Friday, March 23, 2007

Delivery

Well the last of 3 boxes arrived from NCIX yesterday (other stuff that was out of stock in Vancouver which I ordered from SohoDiffusion here in Montréal was delivered on Tuesday). Nice and fast, everything seems to be there. Should do the build tonight. (Was very tempted to do it last night but needed to sleep) I am taking the day off tomorrow so tonight...

The Thermaltake case is quite neat looking for a cheap case. I should have waited a few days more to order the Microsoft keyboard - I saw their nice laser 6000 desktop just the other day for not much more than I paid for the comfort curve + optical wireless mouse. The Sapphire graphics card is huge and heavy. The Intel core duo is a bit smaller than the last Intel chips that I installed - P3 1GHz (into a dual processor machine 6 or more years ago). Plus it seems to have no pins, looks like it must be those little balls - I have not looked too closely.

So what do I think I need to buy still... 5.1 Headphones, Extra 500GB HDD(s), Wacom tablet, Games! (Oblivion, FEAR, ...) Bye bye weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment