Sunday, February 22, 2009

WLW tag problems

After looking at this post from someone with formatting problems in WLW, I have switched WLW into editing without the template. Looks nasty, but the mark-up is nice.

Only problem is that now it does not put a blank p tag in between each paragraph. So I would go and change the template to add some margin to the end of a paragraph to get my spacing back but then that is going to stuff up all of the old posts! Ugh. I do not want to go back and edit them all again! I already did that once…

It would be nice if I could modify the tag that WLW puts in for a paragraph to include a class attribute – that way I could modify the template so it only affected these new posts… Actually, that is something that is a bit of a problem with Blogger in general – changes take effect on all old posts. E.g. if you change the time zone. Not much you can do about that though really.

No comments:

Post a Comment