Saturday, February 21, 2009

Google JavaScript error AGAIN

What the hell Google? A JScript error again? Last week it was AdSense, this week it is in the Followers gadget.

I just happened to look at my blog before thinking about posting something and up pops a JScript error and then a blank blog page. Nice. Upon debugging I see the error is in this line:
google.friendconnect.container.renderUrlCanvasGadget({'id': 'gadget-canvas'})

Which look like it might be the Followers gadget. I disable it and no more error. So not too hard to get by, but what the hell is with all these scripting errors?

I think there might be some kind of problem with the QA and deployment strategy over at the big g…


[Edit] I went and put the gadget right back again, and the error does not reoccur… I can’t see that line of code anywhere at all, so I don’t know if that was not the problem or if it was fixed quickly or if adding and removing it updated the code or what… Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment