Monday, March 02, 2009

More iPhone icons

I am not quite happy with the template that I made for these icons… The corners are not quite right. But at least the first page of my applications all are about the same brightness now, and they all have the same border look. One for Twittelator* and one for gNotes:

Twittelator gNotes

Next!


* The channels of the png are in the wrong order, or a different order, or something on the iPhone so you have to use fixpng or something to fix it before you can open it for editing… but that seems to modify the colours (fair enough I guess, you are changing the channels…). I thought it was just a straight negative, but I don’t think it is. Rather than fiddling too much though, I quite like the colour of the Twittelator one as it is – better than the aqua and purple one that is the default anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment