Monday, March 02, 2009

iPhone themes…

Wow, there are a bunch of themes out there for WinterBoard etc.

I am using iGlassSol which is very nice, but there are a couple of things I didn’t like. The clock could have a better time on it, and there was no icon for WideEmail. So I made some:

Clock WideEmail

The other thing that I made was a new dock with 5 icons on it… but it seems like there is a way to make it generate the glassy looking dock on the fly… but I can’t find it, only forum posts talking about it. Anyway, the dock (with WideEmail as the extra icon):

SBDockBG

Fun.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the iGlassSol theme. But, I was disappointed to see that there are a lot of icons missing the glassy look. You said that you were able to make one. Would you happen to have a template for it. If so could you give me the template or show me where to find it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not find one, I made my own in photoshop from one of the existing icons. The original author has promised on his blog to provide a PSD file template but that has not happened as yet. My template is not quite right, but if I get some time over next weekend I will try to fix it and upload it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete