Friday, January 02, 2009

Gunner gunner

I was going to write about some things that I am going to do this year... but I think that kind of thing might be part of the problem... Gonna neva duzzit. So I'm not gonna right nuffink.

I will say though that I have changed something. As in already, it is done. Not going to be done, not only started, but done. I changed the template. They all pretty much suck though so I am going to... no wait. Scratch that. Let's leave it at they suck.

I realise that I have now screwed up the code snippet thingy but too bad. I just wanted a change. What do I need to look for in a template?

  • Quote callouts must look nice
  • Code samples
  • Picture and Video posts must look nice
  • Simple, block oriented
  • Should use my own images not generic ones

No comments:

Post a Comment